[CP2K:228] Re: HSE functional

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:01:10 UTC 2007

> I don't know if this is of interest, but a very pragmatic (quick-and-
> dirty) way to circumvent the call to C_F_PROCPOINTER is to do it in an
> external C++ wrapper. In my case I made all cases explicit (just 200
> lines).
> This way xlf accepts that.

That's what we were discussing some time ago in this list..

I guess letting coexist the two possibility is quite hard (so in my
personal opinion I would avoid to commit them to the cvs)
but why don't you upload the patches needed for extending hybrid
calculations within all compilers to the File section
of the cp2k google group?
in this way many people would have the possibility to use the exact
exchange with compilers that not necessarily support
the ISO_C_BINDING.

Guess several people would appreciate that..
teo