HSE functional

tkuehne tku... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:52:14 UTC 2007

There had been a bug in the 1.1.3 version in the calculation of the
ERI derivatives, in particular d1hrr_order_*.
Edward fixed that and promised a bug-fix available within this day.

I don't know if this is of interest, but a very pragmatic (quick-and-
dirty) way to circumvent the call to C_F_PROCPOINTER is to do it in an
external C++ wrapper. In my case I made all cases explicit (just 200
lines).
This way xlf accepts that.

MfG,
Thomas