[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20715] Re: out of memory: C3N4 (56 atoms) HES06 + RI-HFX + ADMM

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Sun Sep 15 16:42:30 UTC 2024

Hi,
I am not an expert with RI-HFX but I would try to run potentially cheaper
settings first (single k-point, smaller basis sets, larger value of omega,
identity metric). It may also help to have an CP2K output file or
supplementary input/output file if you submit jobs with a scheduler like
Slurm. If there is no function stack in the output file(s) given (either by
the compiler or by CP2K), you could also add the keywords TRACE and
TRACE_MASTER to your GLOBAL section.
Best,
Frederick