[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20743] Re: Gallium + CO2 lack of convergence

Michela Benazzi bnzmichela at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:02:46 UTC 2024

Hi Marcella,

Thank you again!

1) should I run GEO_OPT on the pure Ga liquid, then add CO2?
2) How should I form a cavity artificially without disrupting the newly
equilibrated Ga structure?
3) I only have one molecule of CO2 in there - How should I go about
lowering the concentration? Should I just increase my #Ga atoms and add 1
CO2 molecule?

Best,

Michela