[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20051] Re: two questions about constraint atom

Beliz Sertcan belizsertcan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:05:00 UTC 2024

Hi,

I don't know about Q1 but if you mean *-pos.xyz file by output file, you can
ask to print the atomic kind rather than the element by

&MD

  &PRINT

    &TRAJECTORY

      PRINT_ATOM_KIND T

this will give you the *-pos.xyz file with the kind name you specified. and
in any case, in the standard cp2k output you should see that different
numbers are assigned for each kind and this is what is printed under e.g.
charges. For example, your kind CF1 will be kind 1 and CF2 will be kind 2,
but they will keep the element name C.