[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19982] Inquiry Regarding Force_Matching

JayLIN zlin869 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Sat Mar 2 00:52:31 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I am currently in the process of learning how to effectively utilize Force
Matching in CP2K. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to locate a
comprehensive resource, such as a paper or book, that elucidates this
procedure or model about how to construct the force field. I would greatly
appreciate it if someone could provide guidance or suggest relevant
materials.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
JL