[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20370] Re: FFTW Wisdom File Error

Santiago Movilla santiago.movilla at irbbarcelona.org
Thu Jun 20 16:37:38 UTC 2024

Dear Frederick,

Yes, I am using version 2024.1. Right now it is impossible for me to
recompile the one from the Github repository (ITS must do it). Tomorrow as
soon as they can I will do it and let you know what happens.

On the other hand, if you create the wisdom with the default patient, then
the pre-planned routines cannot be used in CP2K in ESTIMATE type mode, or
is it possible? I thought FFTW was strict about the architecture, the work
plan and the number of threads.

Thanks for the help today, when I have new tests I will let you know here.

Best,

Santiago