[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20369] Re: FFTW Wisdom File Error

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Thu Jun 20 16:27:53 UTC 2024

Dear Santiago,
That is interesting. I used "./fftw-wisdom -v -c -o wisdom", i.e. I
optimized in patient mode (default). I do not know the internals of FFTW3
too well. Unfortunately, they do not provide any hint what the actual issue
is.
According to your CP2K output, you are using the latest release (2024.1),
not the development version? If you use an official release, is it possible
for you to pull and compile the current master trunk of the CP2K Github
repository? This one has the fix (which will hopefully work for you). Your
version is too old for sure.
Best,
Frederick