[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20367] Re: FFTW Wisdom File Error

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Thu Jun 20 15:49:29 UTC 2024

Dear Santiago,
If you have compiled CP2K yourself, can you recompile with the current
master trunk and run CP2K with a wisdom file optimized from the script
fftw-wisdom (delivered with FFTW3). With my bugfix, I was not able to run
CP2K with a wisdom file optimized from a CP2K run but with an
FFTW-optimized one (I have no idea why).
Best,
Frederick