[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20269] CP2K combined with Newton-X runs non-adiabatic dynamics

Zhou Panwang pwzhou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:37:47 UTC 2024

Dear Anna,

I have found your tutorial on the CP2K homepage: Surface Hopping with
NEWTON-X — CP2K documentation
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/methods/sampling/newton-x.html>. However,
the part of non-adiabatic dynamics has been lacking, and from the newton-x
2.6b1 (the latest version of newton-x) I could not find the script
run_cioverlap_cp2k.pl, which has been invoked by the script run-cp2k.pl,
could you please help address this issue.

Best Regards,
Panwang Zhou