[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19813] Re: Relevant Issues Regarding Temperature Control in Second-Generation CPMD

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 08:44:51 UTC 2024

Hi rongzhi

whether or not the temperature fluctuations that you observe affect the
reliability of the simulation strongly depends on the specific system.
The method that you are using requires fine tuning of parameters, which are
system dependent as well. This means running several preliminary
simulations varying the relevant parameters until stability of temperature
and energy are achieved.
Refer to literature for more details.

Regards
Marcella