[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19811] Relevant Issues Regarding Temperature Control in Second-Generation CPMD

rongz ma marongzhi2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:22:39 UTC 2024

Dear all,

When I used CP2K to do the SGCPMD calculations, I observed that the
temperature fluctuated by about 80K, with an average temperature of 330K,
which was higher than the 300K temperature I expected.

I sincerely seek your advice as to whether this temperature fluctuation
would adversely affect the results of my calculations.

rongzhi
[image: temperature_plot2.png]