[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19721] Content of *.voronoi file

Hana holiaei2 at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 10 22:56:23 UTC 2024

Dear CP2K community,

I have used the voronoi integration feature of CP2K to dump information
related to charge centers and dipole moments. In the *.voronoi file I
notice that there are "Position", "Charge", "ChargeCenter" and "Dipole"
columns. For a specific atom, I want to compare the "Dipole" value with the
"Charge" * ("Position"+"ChargeCenter") value. However, they turn out to be
quite different. Does anyone have a suggestion on this?

Thanks!