[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19914] Re: FFTW_PLAN_TYPE PATIENT and EXHAUSTIVE not working

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Fri Feb 16 08:36:56 UTC 2024

Dear Leon,

I do not know the root of the error and I cannot suggest a solution. The
options themself are tested within our regtest suite and we do not find any
issues there. So, it seems to be a more complicated problem either on FFTW
site or on CP2K site.

I have two questions:

1. Did you check whether the FFT kernel actually needs an improvement?
Check the runtime of the routines pw_transfer and those starting with
fft_wrap_pw1pw2 (or similar).

2. Do you have a pdbg-version of CP2K available? If yes, can you run one of
the failing tests with that one? It might also help to turn on the keywords
TRACE and TRACE_MASTER in the GLOBAL section of your input files to
identify the actual routine on CP2K site where the error occurs.

Regards,

Frederick

Léon Luntadila Lufungula schrieb am Montag, 12. Februar 2024 um 10:42:16
UTC+1: