[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20529] creating a mixed van der Waals damping scheme

Andrey Poletayev andrey.poletayev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:52:24 UTC 2024

Just to clarify the jargon in my orginal post: the chemRxiv argues that
water ML potential trained with the revPBE0 functional and van der Waals
damping set to average between zero and Becke-Johnson is the most accurate.

Thank you for the answer, it sounds like I could attempt to halve the
relevant coefficients first.

Andrey