[CP2K-user] [CP2K:20112] Re: Getting a cp2k input file to run with B3LYP-D3 functional

Ruvini Attanayake ruvini.attanayake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:18:36 UTC 2024

Dear Frederick,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I adjusted the XC section as you said and then got some errors solved. Now
I am getting an error in the output file as,

 "The specified OLD file <GTH-HYB-q> cannot be opened. It exist."

Attached herewith is the output file generated. Could you please help on
get this fixed?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanking you and best regards,
Ruvini

--
A. M. R. N. Attanayake
*B. Tech. -Mechanical Engineering (MNNIT), PG dip. in Nanoscience and