[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19274] the size of supercelll

Vahiya Mitanshu vahiyamitanshu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 08:15:11 UTC 2023

Hello Yue Qiang,
According to me the distance between the two atoms has to be greater than
0.5 angstrom. Because i have encountered the waring like distance between
two atoms is less than 0.5 angstrom. So from my point of view the system
has to be arranged in such a manner that the distance between two atoms be
greater than 0.5 angstrom.

Mitanshu Vahiya