[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19239] Re: The force output of RETRAJ module under a r2scan functional is zero

Ari Paavo Seitsonen (apsi) ari.p.seitsonen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 21:34:23 UTC 2023

Hello Matthias et co,

  Thank you, it indeed seems to work - this was exactly the same problem
that I asked for one week ago.

  Just one question: Why a new keyword, "EVAL_FORCES", has been introduced?
Will the "EVAL_ENERGY_FORCES" be removed in the future? And was there a
specific reason why the latter did not work since a long time? My test
seems to indicate that both of them give the same output, with the present
version.

    Greetings from Paris,

       apsi