[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19406] QMMM in cp2k

D Y dy201546008 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 09:13:37 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
  I want to study small molecule (e.g. methyl formate) adsorbed on metal
slab using QM/MM method. however, i encourt some problems when i set
parameters for non-bonded interaction, e.g. for Au-C interaction. I want to
set modified Born-Mayer potential to describe these non-bonded interaction,
but i don't know how to access these parameter: A, rho, and C in the
equation. could you give me some advices?
&GENPOT
         atoms Au C
         FUNCTION A*exp(-r/rho)-C/r^6/(1+exp(-20*(r/6.46 -1)))
         VARIABLES r
         PARAMETERS A rho C
         VALUES ${Ac} ${rhoc} ${Cc}
         RCUT  15