[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19588] Re: Error: Parameter ‘mpi_comm_null’ at (1) has not been declared

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Wed Nov 29 08:52:35 UTC 2023

Dear Mikhail,

I am not quite the expert for these machine-dependent options. I personally
ignore this error message. Machine-related optimizations dependent on the
actual setup (CPU, cross-compilation, ...) and the compiler. If you compile
for a supercomputing cluster, it is recommended to make use of the
center-provided compiler wrappers as they may have better optimized MPI
libraries or setup for their machine. You may check the manual of your
compiler for further information on machine-dependent options in case you
know the CPU and its instructions set (For Gfortran:
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/x86-Options.html).

Maybe, some of the other folks are of better help here.

Best,
Frederick
Mikhail Povarnitsyn schrieb am Mittwoch, 29. November 2023 um 00:41:41
UTC+1: