[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18794] Re: A error in the process of restarting meta-dynamic

廉永健(lianyongjian) j2277388097 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:25:59 UTC 2023

Dear DR. Marcella
   Thank you for your response. The detailed operation is as follows: this
task has been running for 26 ps, but at 25.5 ps, I found that an unexpected
reaction occurred. Therefore, I copied cp2k-1. ener, cp2k. inp, cp2k
COLVAR. metadynLog, cp2k HILLS. metadynLog, cp2k-1_ 25500. start, mix. cif
to a new folder, and then save the results in cp2k-1. ener, cp2k. inp, cp2k
COLVAR. metadynLog, cp2k HILLS. metadynLog to only 25.5 ps, followed by
cp2k. inp and cp2k-1_ A new colvar and its corresponding COLLECTIVE section
were added to 25500. restart, and an error occurred in the end. Thank you
for your help!
在2023年5月10日星期三 UTC+8 15:32:17<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: