[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18563] installation issue using toolchain

Tieyuan Bian biantieyuan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 09:29:40 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I tried to install cp2k-v9.1 on my cluster. However, when I run toolchain,
at the stage of installing COSMA, it showed this error :
[image: 1679304428130.png]
I also tried to drag the COSMA.tar.gz into the /install folder but this
error still occured. I hope someone could help me.

Besides, my ifort version is 2021.6.0. Does this mean that I cannot install
cp2k version of 2022.1 and 2023.1?

Sincerely,

Tieyuan BIAN