[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18523] Re: PDOS for different elements

HUAN BI hbi.trans.sci at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:28:22 UTC 2023

Dear  marcella,
  Thanks for your answer.
  In fact, I want to output the DOS map of all individual atoms. Let's say
I have 36 atoms in total, so I would write: LIST 1..36 Is this correct? Is
the DOS of a single atom output in this way, or is the 36 atoms combined
and then output into a DOS map?
 Looking forward to your reply, I think this is my last question.
 Huan BI

在2023年3月7日星期二 UTC+9 17:46:29<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: