[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18999] graph compilation

Victor Volkov volkovskr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:14:27 UTC 2023

Dear developers:
sorry to bother.

CP2K instructs that graph.sopt should be compiled on its own.
I found three F-files on git, and copied them
and placed into created graph directory.

When I tried to use gfortran, it started but with errors: please, see below.
If possible, would you hint how to compile this tool?

I run under both, Cygwin and WLS-Ubuntu.

Thank you.
Victor

 gfortran graph.f -o graph.sopt
graph.f:18:1:
 PROGRAM graph
 1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
graph.f:18:1:
 PROGRAM graph
 1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)