[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19138] Crash in combining D3_EXCLUDE_KIND and .xyz reading

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Jul 25 13:49:30 UTC 2023

Hi

you have
D3_EXCLUDE_KIND 135..198
in your input, but only 6 KINDS, so 135-198 is out of range.

Why did it work with a cif file? Probably CP2K generated a different Kind for each atom in the cif file.
We fixed this behavior for most types of cif files, but you are either using an older version or
found an new type of cif files.

regards
JH