[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18332] Re: Is NPT_I possible with DFTB

Dobromir A Kalchevski dobromirak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:59:48 UTC 2023

The EWALD input form the tutorial
(https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2015_cecam_tutorial:mtd1) was the problem:

            !&EWALD
            !    EWALD_TYPE SPME         !RECOMMENDED
            !    GMAX 25                    !NUM GRID PTS: X IN ALL DIMS, X
Y Z DIFF IN EACH, 1 PT/ANGS IS COMMON
            !    O_SPLINE 5                !DEF 6
            !&END EWALD

in POISSON had to go away. Now the system does not spread into separate
molecules and runs on all cores. And no errors. So far.

Thank you again for the help.

Best Regards,
Dobromir