[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18317] Issue with LnPP2

SUNIL KUMAR sk2342289 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:17:30 UTC 2023

 I want to test pseudopotentials and norm-conserving 4f-in-Core base sets
optimized for trivalent lanthanides.

Unfortunately I have the following error message in the output:

WARNING: Core states irregular for atom type Dy
WARNING: Redefine ELEC_CONF in the KIND section

 *   ___
    *
 *  /   \
   *
 * [ABORT]
    *
 *  \___/                Incompatible Atomic Occupations Detected
   *
 *    |
   *
 *  O/|
   *
 * /| |
   *
 * / \
 qs_kind_types.F:3281 *

Can anyone explain this error message to me?

I set the ELEC_CONF 3 6 2 0 keyword in the Kind of Dy atom section, but
nothing changes.

I guess that's the correct electron configuration I should set up with this
kind of pseudopotential, but I don't know how to do it

Thank you all
Sunil