[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18315] How can I ramp a temperature up from a starting low temperature or ramp downward from a high temperature?

Moon Moon yuegrit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:07:38 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone.
If ANNEALING_TEMPERATURE is used, a SGCPMD will be proceed.
It have shown that the NOISE_GAMMA should change if the system undergoes
large changes, for example, in phase transitions or global chemical
reactions.
So is it approximate to use ANNEALING_TEMPERATURE arbitrarily ?

Moon

在2020年11月10日星期二 UTC+9 01:40:04<Lucas Wu> 写道: