[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18277] CP2K version 2023.1 released

Victor Volkov volkovskr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:49:52 UTC 2023

Dear Ole:
good evening.

Thank you.
The update is mesmerizing - RAMAN is possible... WOW !

I have compiled the update under CYGWIN without any problem.
Everything went perfect!

There are two minor issues which I am observing since version 7.1.

Apparently,
regardless CP2K reports that FFTW3 is well-installed and correctly linked
(upon the compilation),
still, CP2K cannot operate with the package.
This is not critical because the package switches for FFTSG to ammend.

Additionally,
regardless CP2K reports that LIBINIT is alright and properly linked (no
complains upon the compilation),
still, the package cannot adopt the certified library - a simple test job
fails.

I attach the ARCH file
and
the fail-test to compute a single water molecule.

Would you and your colleagues comment - I be very thankful.

Regardless, these minor technical issues,
the 2023.1
and the guide to install
are fantastic !!!

I wish you and the team happy New Year.