[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18443] Re: Unit of Wannier spread

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Feb 13 14:11:13 UTC 2023

Hi

the spreads are calculated in "centers_spreads_berry" in the file qs_loc_methods.F.

line 504 ff
            spread_i = spread_i - weights(jdir)* &
                       LOG(realpart*realpart + imagpart*imagpart)/twopi/twopi
            spread_ii = spread_ii + weights(jdir)* &
                        (1.0_dp - (realpart*realpart + imagpart*imagpart))/twopi/twopi

regards
JH