[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18409] Re: detecting nucleophilic attack plausibility

Tian Lu sobereva at sina.com
Sat Feb 4 10:27:55 UTC 2023

 Your uploaded input file is too complicated... I suggest you first
checking the CP2K_diamond_2x2_DZVP-MOLOPT.inp in "examples\PBC" folder in
Multiwfn package to understand how to obtain a Molden file for a very basic
DFT calculation case. ADDED_MOS is not needed if the property to be
analyzed is independent of virtual orbitals (such as calculating Laplacian
of electron density, average localization ionization energy, ELF,  etc.).

Tian

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:56:40 PM UTC+8 wieczorek... at gmail.com