[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18408] Re: detecting nucleophilic attack plausibility

Grzegorz Wieczorek wieczorek.grzegorz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:56:39 UTC 2023

Tian,
Thank you very much for the reply. In the above input I added (in
FORCE_EVAL->DFT->PRINT):

     &MO_MOLDEN HIGH
        FILENAME molden
      &END MO_MOLDEN

Unfortunately, it does not produce any output. To clarify, I run
cp2k-2023.1. Should I provide the info on which orbitals I want output for?
ADDED_MOS does not work with OT...
Best