[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19613] Re: Error: Parameter ‘mpi_comm_null’ at (1) has not been declared

Frederick Stein f.stein at hzdr.de
Fri Dec 1 08:15:02 UTC 2023

Dear Mikhail,

If diagonalizations are not too expensive, you may turn off ELPA by setting
`PREFERRED_DIAG_LIBRARY SCALAPACK` in the &GLOBAL section. Otherwise, you
should try a different kernel (keyword ELPA_KERNEL in the &GLOBAL section,
see the manual and check the output file for the kernel in use).

Best regards,
Frederick