[CP2K-user] [CP2K:19189] Re: SCF convergence issus ( Interlayer ion insertion calculation of layered MnO2)

dockery liu liutong369 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 06:56:34 UTC 2023

Also, the birnissite structure was built under D6h symmetry, while cp2k
(version 2023.2) was not detect this symmetry, but find C2/m symmetry.
Here is the printed symmetry information.
Even when I changed the "EPS_SYMMETRY" value, D6h symmetry cannot be found.
========
Crystal Symmetry Information
       International Symbol:
 C2/m