[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18619] Re: Doubt regarding the geometry optimization for acetonitrile

Anupriya Nyayban mamaniphy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 05:06:05 UTC 2023

Dear Marcella,

Thank you for the reply. I have tried with information as you have
suggested. The optimized geometry of acetonitrile is not as expected.
Additionally, I could see warning in the output file ( "*** WARNING in
pw/ps_wavelet_methods.F:241 :: Density non-zero on the ***
 *** edges of the unit cell: wrong results in WAVELET solver ***").
The input and geometry files are attached herewith.

Thank you!