[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17636] Mulliken Analysis for Individual Orbitals

Leili Rassouli rassouli.leili at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:08:49 UTC 2022

Dear Martin,
Thank you for sharing this information with me. I really appreciate it.

Regarding the Mulliken analysis of NTO, I use  Multiwfn program. I
enter  .molden file from cp2k as an input file in  Multiwfn program for
doing this calculation. However, I still have some problems to do this.

I did  PDOS/LDOS calculation and I have some questions:
1- I am working on Fe2O3 supercell with 120 atoms. Do I need to write the
LDOS part for each atom (writing 120 times or writing a for loop in Linux
to do that) as I want to check the relative contribution of each atom to
the total DOS population?
2- Do you know how PDOS is calculated in cp2k? Is the relative contribution
based on  Mulliken analysis?
Best,
Leili

 &LDOS
       LIST   1         ! the atom number 1
       COMPONENTS
    &END LDOS
 &LDOS
       LIST   2         ! the atom number 2
       COMPONENTS
    &END LDOS
 .
 .
 .
&LDOS
       LIST   120         ! the atom number 120
       COMPONENTS
    &END LDOS

On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 9:57:38 AM UTC-4 konop... at gmail.com