[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17625] Mulliken Analysis for Individual Orbitals

Martin Konôpka konopka2010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:57:21 UTC 2022

Dear Leili,

As for the 2nd part of your question, I am not able to give an advice. As
for the 1st part, I am also not sure but you might perhaps try to use PDOS
section, something like the one shown below.

If you want to do a geometry relaxation or molecular dynamics as well, you
should somehow prevent calculating and printing all that information at
each ionic step. (It would be waste of resources.) I personally do
PDOS/LDOS calculations in separate runs after geometry relaxation was
completed.

&DFT
  &PRINT

    &MO_CUBES
      NLUMO  10
      STRIDE  2 2 2
       WRITE_CUBE  .FALSE.
    &END MO_CUBES

    &PDOS
       FILENAME  PDOS
       NLUMO  10
       COMPONENTS    ! optional
    &END PDOS

    &LDOS
      LIST   1         ! the atom number 1
      COMPONENTS
    &END LDOS

    &LDOS
       LIST   8         ! the atom number 8 say
       COMPONENTS
    &END LDOS

    &EACH
      QS_SCF  0