[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17816] Re: magnetic systems in cp2k / AiiDA common workflows

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthias.krack at psi.ch
Thu Oct 6 13:18:39 UTC 2022

Hi Leopold

You can find an alternate (new) GTH PP for Fe-q16 here<https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k-data/blob/master/potentials/GTH_rev/CP2K/PBE/Fe-q16>. You can use the same TZV2P-MOLOPT-SR-GTH-q16 basis set from BASIS_MOLOPT_UZH, although this basis set has not been specifically optimized for this PP.

Cheers

Matthias