[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17802] Error with spglib installation

Shivam Gupta shivam-gupta at pharmafoods.co.jp
Tue Oct 4 07:24:32 UTC 2022

Dear Matt

I was facing the same problem while installing spglib. I have manually
downloaded downloaded
https://github.com/spglib/spglib/archive/v1.16.2.tar.gz and extracted in
the "/home/biomedical/cp2k/cp2k-9.1/tools/toolchain/install" folder. but
still it shows the following error.

Please guide me over it.

Thanks

spglib-1.16.2.tar.gz is found
Installing from scratch into
/home/biomedical/cp2k/cp2k-9.1/tools/toolchain/install/spglib-1.16.2

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1
ERROR: (./scripts/stage7/install_spglib.sh, line 40) Non-zero exit code
detected.