[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18008] LR-TDDFT for finite atom probe

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:10:24 UTC 2022

Hi Augustin,

You're right. I just had an accompanying discussion regarding X-ray probes,
hence the casual mentioning of XAS, which indeed would be irrelevant for
UV.
That said, the electric field part does bother me. One of the reasons I
asked about it is that I had issues with boron nitride disintegration under
a field that was x1000 weaker than what we have here (DFTMD at the PBE-GTH
level). As soon as the field was removed, the calculations proceeded
successfully. In any case, it seems like there is a path forward. Thanks a
lot for your response!

Alex