[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16996] Re: Metadynamics using cp2k with CNs as CV

Meili Liu meililiu1024 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:47:16 UTC 2022

Dear Marcella,

Thanks very much for you opinions. I checked the structures and monitored
the dynamics of the CN. Firstly, structures look normal.
but the changes of bridge-Oxygen are very fast that like what you said
(from 2 to 0  during less than 0.5ps). I don't understand why is it
so fast? and I want to make sure how to know the value of 1.36 eV for the
height of the hill?

Many thanks,
Meili

在2022年5月17日星期二 UTC-4 03:54:29<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: