[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16968] Not answering is worst than cursing ; D

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:29:33 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
couple (ish) of quick comments:
- I know I try and answer questions - but sometimes just too busy with
other things (and I only know a few bits and pieces)!
- I think generally the forum is quite friendly and _if_ there is an easy /
quick answer it is generally given quickly - but as suggested often the
questions stretch over several issues aren't/  clear-cut and get left
hanging...guess we need a clear way of giving some feedback for these cases
saying that more specific question needed
- updating and improving the howtos / sticky or pinned posts / FAQs is
needed
- we need to work out a way of collecting what most people want most of the
time. I'm hoping to do some things in this direction in the near future
- the more people that help the better it will be - and not just core
developers - users often ask the best questions and can give the best
answers of indicate where there is a lack of information.

Matt