[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17147] Re: Expert Advice needed: PERIODIC_EFIELD with metal nano-particle

Sam Broderick waveman68 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:19:20 UTC 2022

An additional question: after a global run, where the last step did not
converge within the WALLTIME I set in the input:

 *** SCF run terminated - exceeded requested execution time:   86340.000
seconds.

 *** Execution time now:    86340.037 seconds.

What is stored in the restart data? The last converged MD step or the one
that did not converge? Could this be why I get this error when I try to
start a production run form this? Sorry for the newbie questions.

READ RESTART : WARNING : nspin is not equal

 *   ___
    *
 *  /   \
   *
 * [ABORT]
    *
 *  \___/                     Reducing nspin is not possible.
   *
 *    |
   *
 *  O/|