[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17115] CPASSERT failed when trying to restart AIMD with periodic efield

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:22:57 UTC 2022

It could be directly related to CP2K but looks suspiciously like a memory
leak in the MPI stack.
Just checking - it restarted OK and ran several steps before that error?
If there are no better ideas suggested, I'd check if there was a newer
executable available and check reproducibility / report to your helpdesk.
Matt