[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17094] Re: Generating BQB formatted cube files through CP2K

Sam Broderick waveman68 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:39:38 UTC 2022

Hi Matthew

So if you use the TRAVIS program, you can skip Voronoi in cp2k. TRAVIS will
do this for you (it wasn't clear to me either reading the tutorial).

The stride is not to be confused with &REFTRAJ stride for &E_DENSITY_CUBE.
This is a sort of down-sampling to reduce file size. Since bqb is is design
to compress, there's no need for a stride. This should be all you need.

&E_DENSITY_BQB
    FILENAME =result-E0.bqb
&END E_DENSITY_BQB

TRAVIS reads the bqb natively.