[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17084] Re: graph.popt tool for metadynamics

Laura Bonometti laura.bonometti at edu.unito.it
Mon Jun 6 08:17:34 UTC 2022

Dear Marcella,

Thank you for your help!
I attach here the restart file used for obtaining the FES from graph.popt
if this can help.
For running the calculation with graph.popt I wrote: graph.popt -cp2k -ndim
2 -ndw 1 2 -file metadyn_Ni_6Li_new-1_59500.restart -out fes.dat .
Do I have to add some other information?
Maybe I let the calculation run for too long, depositing too much
Gaussians, so maybe I have to stop the calculation/consider another restart
file related to a lower number of computed steps, obviously considering
that the particle reached the expected position.

Regards,
Laura

--

Indirizzo istituzionale di posta elettronica
degli studenti e dei laureati dell'Università degli Studi di TorinoOfficial
University of Turin email address for students and graduates