[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17373] printing STRESS_TENSOR

oandr...@gmail.com oandresg15 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:29:53 UTC 2022

Hello Anna,

I need to print the stress_tensor, that is not in MOTION but instead is in
FORCE EVAL PRINT
(https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/PRINT/STRESS_TENSOR.html)
I tried the ADD_LAST for the forces, and they seem to work  but the one in
STRESS_TENSOR doesn't,
I just wanted one file instead of all, but I will work my way around it
since it doesn't seem to work the ADD_LAST functionality

best,

Andres