[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16623] Re: Point charges to simulate an electric field?

Бранислав Миловановић dr.branislavm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:09:58 UTC 2022

Thanks, just want to check if this is right way to do this:
I defined atoms labeled *X* in the coord file and then I added this section
into the SUBSYS:

    &KIND X
      ELEMENT H
      GHOST .TRUE.
      BASIS_SET NONE
      POTENTIAL GTH-PBE-q1
      CORE_CORRECTION 0.12   # 3/25
    &END KIND

Is this the right way to divide for example 3*e* charge over 25 fake
hydrogen atoms?

Branislav