[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16614] Re: half-harmonic potential for constraint

Emma Rossi emma.rossi.1 at studenti.unipd.it
Fri Feb 18 10:10:35 UTC 2022

Dear Marcella,
thank you for your suggestions and sorry for my late response.

I considered your last proposal, but actually my simulation is already a
metadynamics (sorry I did not specified in the previous message)on a
different CV.
I tried (uselessly) to define a new METADYN/METAVAR/WALL section for the
unbiased CV in FREE_ENERGY, imposing DO_HILLS .FALSE., but I cannot repeat
METADYN section.
Is there a way to impose WW equal to 0.0 only for one of CVs included in
FREE_ENERGY section, so to bias just one of them?

Thank you for your kind support and availability.
Best regards,
Emma Rossi