[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16546] Restart run. Help wanted.

z sh zsh192095 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:13:55 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I am trying to do vibrational analysis for the liquid phase system of ionic
liquids. I am following the tutorial" Computing Bulk Phase Vibrational
Spectra with CP2k and TRAVIS (2018)". Initially, I have done massive
equilibration for 6000 steps. Unfortunately, the run was failed after 3000
steps, due to hardware failure. I don't know how can restart this run.
Would you please guide me on how to restart this run?

Please help me.

Thanks.